Plan-A-Head Vegetable Management Software
The Plan-A-Head Vegetable Management software will help you to manage your production and control costs to maximise your profitability.
Plan-A-Head Vegetable Management Software assists you manage your expenses and inputs, control your field activities. This systems integrates seamlessly with our Payroll program to control your wages.
Field records, Soil Analyses, Operations, Yields and Weather Data. Global GAP.
Can be linked to our in-field weighing and productivity device.
Gradeouts, production, rainfall.
Sync data from our weigh track device via GSM technology.
Features of Plan-A-Head Vegetable Software:
- Harvesting – data can be collected directly from the fields via the in field weighing hardware (see Weigh Track)
- Field Information – Store detailed current and historical records of each block.
- Soil, Leaf & Disease Analysis – Detailed analysis can be recorded against each block
- Inventory – All material usage and stocks can be managed along with the costs of these products
- Rainfall – Record rainfall data or imported via simple .txt layouts from weather stations
- Global GAP – Supply global auditors with spray records
- Income and expense – These reports are available per hectare and kg produced
- GradeOuts – Analysis of gradeouts by variety
Why use Plan-A-Head Vegetable software:
- Our Vegetable System has been developed with farmers and consultants in the industry
- It has been developed specifically for vegetables
- Is easy to use
- Up to date with the latest innovations
- Integrates with our other Plan-A-Head modules eliminating duplication of administration
- Over 32 years experience in the field
- Many farmers trust in our Vegetable system